Wisconsin Continuing Education COURSE
Course 2 - Wisconsin Offers to Purchase (2021-2022)
It’s the moment everyone has been waiting for… the offer to purchase! You’ll collect your commission, the sellers can move on, and the buyers can plan their housewarming party for their new home.
But before everyone pops open the bubbly and raises a glass to toast good fortune, the offer to purchase must carry through to the closing table. Are you ready to help guide it there?
Whether working with the buyer or the seller, you must ensure that all contingencies are checked off beforehand. Sometimes, this is where complications arise. Other hurdles to navigate are scenarios involving counter-offers and multiple offers. Whomever doesn’t think a real estate agent earns her commission, well…
This three-hour course explores various topics associated with offers to purchase to help ensure that you’re well-informed on all the major issues.
Course highlights include:
- Provisions and clauses in the WB-11 Residential Offer to Purchase
- The benefits of contingencies, including financial and appraisal, for buyers
- Satisfying contingencies, and the seller’s right to cure
- The buyer’s loan commitment
- Navigating scenarios involving seller financing
- Inspections, tests and their related contingencies
- Distinguishing between a notice and an amendment
- Juggling counter-offers, multiple offers and escalator offers